We are looking for the most talented IoT / Hardware Engineer to join our technical team.
You are responsible for defining and improving the electronic architecture and the design and production of PCBs, various custom components, antennas, SOWs to be integrated into the IoT environment.
You will gain broad-based industrial experience, encompassing Electrical, Mechanical and Managerial. You must be willing to tackle whatever technical challenge presents itself.
What you will do
– Build working prototypes and prepare for testing and validation.
– Manage schematic capture and PCB layout
– Work closely with our hardware team to develop custom components, antennas, SOWs to be integrated into the IoT environment
– Ensure Design for manufacturability (DFM) & Design for test (DFT)
– Assist partners and mechanical engineer on the system testing
– Assist server and App development engineers on the server and app testing
– Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure proper Q&A throughout the life cycle of the product
– Proactively solve the hardware issues (i.e. low-power consumption hardware and circuit design)
– Provide feedback and suggestions about the hardware and software embedded system
– Bordeaux or Angers
– Free pony riding