Launched in 2013 and following 7 years of strong growth, French Home Improvement tech company ManoMano seems unstoppable!
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (300 million euros so far), we now have more than 530 Manas & Manos located across our 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona.
Our business platforms are represented in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany. They carry over 4 million products and work with more than 3,000 sellers highly selected.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (Top 40 French startups), we have the objective to reinvent the Home Improvement experience by providing customers a one stop shop solution for easy access to online tips, products and innovative services.
More than anything, joining ManoMano presents a fantastic personal experience, where global projects and core values are underpinned by individual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowned for the optimal working conditions it provides.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
The Platform Engineering will help build our future by providing a global perimeter to address ManoMano business challenges carried by the Product teams. It is made of 6 teams.
Among those, the Spine team is the Foundation team for the Tech.
The spine team is organized around 3 areas of expertise :
– the engineering to provide a strong technical engineering expertise and develop and maintain shared bundles
– the architecture to set up a resilient, low coupled, reactive and elastic architecture and help Product and IT to insure functional consistency across applications
– the infrastructure, to design and to maintain the platform common backbone services.
Fully integrated into the Spine team, you will learn the all the secret of a powerful CDN ( Content Delivery Network ), all the traps and best use cases of caching for an e-commerce website. You will discover the goal of the kind of solution architecture interconnected with web servers serving pages and assets of our different websites. The aim is to provide the best user experience for our visitor and to maximize the efficiency of our system.
– be fully integrated with the team in charge of the CDN
– take part on the design and implementation of the new features
– interact with the feature teams to collect their needs
– build a robust monitoring to get an efficient alerting
– be responsible of some part of the project
Fast growing start-up environment
international & agile company
crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
amazing work environment in Paris 17th, Barcelona & Bordeaux.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »