AREA MANAGER (M/F) – South Hemisphere - Singulair
WHO ARE WE ?
With more than 18,000 WTG inspected globally at the end of 2022, Singulair stands as a leader of the blade inspection market. It counts among its portfolio of
customers major accounts of the wind energy sector, to whom it delivers a complete service through its web (TurbineWatch) and mobile applicative (FieldsOPS) suite.
(i) Digitalization of the machine park in a GIS interface,
(ii) Administration of a global network of pilots,
(iii) Inspection planning management involving all stakeholders,
(iv) Inspection execution with real-time monitoring,
(v) Collection, processing and analysis of data to categorize damage by AI,
(vi) Automated production of inspection reports.
Thanks to its digital culture, Singulair builds iterative innovation processes aiming at meeting today’s and tomorrow`s energy sector challenges by reducing the operational costs of a wind farm.
To support its growth, Singulair is creating a position of Area Manager (M / F) – South Hemisphere and invites you to join its passionate and multidisciplinary team.
YOUR MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work in our offices in Bordeaux where together with your team, you will manage the planning and the execution of the blade inspection campaign in your region. You are responsible for daily operations and customer accounts management in Europe and report to the Head of Operations. You are good at setting priorities and communicating in English and Portuguese. In addition you can perform well under stress.
CUSTOMER CARE AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
– Act as the guardian of customer-centricity within Singulair’s team by ensuring that the service and all deliverables are handed over accordingly to the contract terms and customer requirements regarding delays and quality
– Provide daily support to our customer by efficiently solving any issues they may face and take initiative in order to convert these opportunities into continuous improvement of our processes at short, middle and long term
– Secure and maintain world class customer relationships with our Key Accounts to guarantee customer full satisfaction and gather feedback on their interests to trigger or feed product enhancement
– Research, understand and document into the CRM database the cross-functional customers organization to facilitate commercial actions
– Actively position Singulair as the preferred supplier with our Key Accounts in order to ensure contracts renewals and identify additional sales opportunities
– Implement analytics and reporting tools in order to audit main KPI’s within safety, quality, performance, satisfaction and profitability on a monthly basis
SUPPLIER NETWORK MANAGEMENT
– Define an effective sourcing and qualification strategy for suppliers in order to improve Singulair’s network geographical coverage and anticipate needs in your region
– Conduct the entire supplier acquisition process from negotiation to contract signature to meet profitability targets
– Apply standard procedures to streamline suppliers incorporation into Singulair’s global network and seek for opportunities to improve their onboarding and monitoring
– Oversee the contract execution by making sure to promote safety culture and enforce unified quality standards compliant with customers’ requirements
– Implement analytics and reporting tools in order to audit main KPI’s within safety, quality, performance and costs on a monthly basis
– Foster a partnership mindset with our suppliers to collect and feed best practice sharing with the other area managers
– Plan operations ahead with all external stakeholders in order to foresee potential issues and mitigate operational risks to ensure future operations will be run smoothly
– Supervise HSE accreditation process to make sure our subcontractors meet with cutomers standard requirements and local regulations to access the wind farms and operate safely
– Coordinate daily operations with all external stakeholders: customers, partners and subcontractors to impulse efficiency and flexibility
– Perform post-mission retex and follow-up with all internal and external stakeholders : customers, partners, subcontractors and Singulair’s Blade Analysts (BA) to meet contractual conditions regarding
delays and quality
– Implement internal analytics and reporting tools in order to audit main KPI’s within safety, quality and performance on a weekly basis
– Look for opportunities to improve or automate current tools and submit your suggestions to the Product
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Bac +3/5 in relation with our profession, you have acquired a first successful experience in B2B
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite computer skills
– Great interpersonal and communication skills combined with a customer-focused mindset
– Fluency in English (oral & written) – mandatory
– Fluency in Portuguese (oral & written) – mandatory
– Strong ability to adapt to a wild range of culture / interlocutor / time zone and learn
– Keen on managing and prioritizing many tasks with accuracy and efficiency
– Perform well under stress and function effectively with tight deadlines
– Analytical and numeric skills
– Problem solving and decision making capacities
– Sensitive to renewables energy sector
– Safety awareness
HOW TO APPLY ?
Are you interested? Then please submit your application (CV, motivation letter, certificates, earliest starting date and your salary expectation) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org