Customer Success Engineer - FieldBox.ai
As part of the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Engineer is a multi-specialist and point of reference for delivering AI Operator Run Services to our Clients. You will bridge the gap between different teams, from the Sales team to more technical teams (Software and IT experts, 4.0 data scientists,…)
You will be in charge of the development of strong relationships with our customers, by being a dedicated point of contact with them. You will drive the adoption, the health and satisfaction of our solutions by our customers.
Business and technical understanding are keys to provide a best-in-class user and customer experience. You will need to demonstrate strategic, proactive, and communication skills to solve the complex industrial challenges of our customers.
On a daily basis, you’ll be in charge of:
* The relationship with the client on all Run activities
* Onboard new clients (provide demo, training and introduce our communication channels for support)
* Proactively monitoring Customer Adoption, Usage & Satisfaction and taking preventive actions supporting
Customer engagement over time
* Ensuring services SLA are respected
* Developing and sharing CSM reports (support, incident, health,…) to the clients based on the contractual terms of the projects
* Being proactive in identifying recurrent or blocker issue the customers may experience and bridge the gap with the appropriate team/person according to the area of intervention (IT Ops, ModelOps, DataScience, Developers)
* In the mid-term, capturing also new client needs and feeding the Sales and Build team with development opportunities
* Incorporating technical project details into each training session to enhance the training delivery experience and quality to Clients.
* Participating in the marketing content creation (whitepapers, release notes, training brochures).
You like challenges and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic company working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and desire to constantly improve to provide a best-in-class user and customer experience.
* Your written and spoken communication in English and in French is impeccable
* You have team spirit, empathy and are a good-listener
* You like to participate in building new strategies for your clients, resolving complex problems
and finding the information that they need
* You’re familiar with one of the leading Customer support portals (Jira ServiceDesk, Zendesk, …)
* You are highly organized, and can prioritize tasks efficiently in a goal-oriented manner while remaining flexible
* Good understanding of computer systems, and other tech products
* A previous experience with Customer Success monitoring tools and softwares is a plus (SalesMachine, Segment, Google Analytics, …)