As the Head of Operations, your responsibility is to ensure our services are delivered in the best possible way to our clients every time and all the time. This includes maintenance, recharging, rebalancing, vehicle care and supply chain management. You will manage your own teams and budgets and will be responsible for the teams’ objectives. You will create the operational strategies, establish the processes, and drive the innovation that will determine the continued success of pony.
The ideal candidate for this role should have management experience, a proven success in a similar role, strong strategic thinking and analytical skills and excellent time-management and organisational habits.
What you will be doing :
– Ensure the objectives are reached – full stop, no excuse.
– In practice: Oversee maintenance, rebalancing, recharging, deliveries, logistics, warehousing, assembly, hiring, training, admin.
– Grow the business – you will be constantly be seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the company’s growth.
– Analyse Data – with the help of your team you will ensure you are creating, collecting, and incorporating as much data about operations as possible to constantly monitor performance and find opportunities to improve. You will build the analytical frameworks and operational models to enable constant improvement.
– Problem Solve – all day everyday. You will operate a technology platform and capital assets in dynamic urban environments. All kinds of obstacles, barriers, problems, and snags happen on a daily basis and you must be ready to solve them as fast as they happen (thefts, accidents, ban, caps, conflicts etc.)
– Create & Optimise Process – for ground operations & supply chain management alike, we are a new company launching new products in new environments and we need to create what will be the future pony and constantly optimise our own processes
– Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.