Recently obtaining funds, MeshroomVR now wants to accelerate its growth by recruiting business development and sales warriors! We develop a 3D software suite which is revolutionizing the product design process, at top industry players such as Harley Davidson, Decathlon, Schneider and L’Oréal.
Rewarded at CES and at Industrie Paris, our application allows users to edit and visualize in real-time any 3D object, on their computer or using a VR headset – while preserving a very high rendering quality.
We are looking for a business development manager, focused on large accounts, so as to help sustain our rapid growth. This is therefore a rare opportunity to join a startup whose product has already demonstrated its potential, and with accelerated career prospects.
– Leading our business development effort, targeting large accounts to conquer. This involves travelling to different countries (mostly USA).
– Being the main point of contact for these key accounts, with whom you will build solid relationships.
– Working on our sales strategy, hand-in-hand with our CEO.
– Identifying and signing new resellers for our products, and piloting these partnerships.
– Participating in events and being present in professional tradeshows.
– Developing strategic partnerships with other key players of the 3D or Design industries.
– Business or engineering degree (4 or 5 years of study), or related Masters degree.
– 2-5 years of sales experience (in tech or industry would be a plus).
– An autonomous and organized entrepreneurial spirit, who knows how to communicate efficiently, and who is at ease in a startup environment.
– A true listener, who seeks foremost to understand client needs, while being driven by performance.
– Passionate about new technologies and/or product design. An honest desire to learn more about these topics.
– Languages: English (fluent), French (optional).
– Full-time, long-term position, salary and sales bonus to be discussed.
– Localization: Bordeaux, Paris or Lyon with frequent trips (working remotely can also be discussed).
– Driver’s license is mandatory