Internship Strategy Analyst - eShard
Hello! 👋 Are you curious, passionate and have a taste for challenges? Do you wish to develop your strategy skills in an innovative and multinational environment?
We are a technology startup specialized in cybersecurity – everything from mobile applications to connected devices. Our role is to provide our customers, developers and users of connected objects, the means of controlling cyber risk and ensuring their products are at the correct level of protection.
For that, we have assembled a great team of specialists, and you could be one of them!
📌 We are looking for a Strategy Analyst intern (end of studies stage/alternance) for 6 to 12 months.
📅 Desired start date: ASAP.
📍 The position is based in Pessac (Bordeaux).
> You are perfect for us, if:
- You are preparing a BAC+5, Business School or Master with a specialization in corporate finance (end of studies);
- Your writing skills are impeccable and you have perfect financial and strategic analysis skills;
- You are proficient in computer tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Google Suite;
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written;
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- You are an engine at finding solutions and you know how to expose them simply;
- You are able to demonstrate leadership and excellent communication with different stakeholders on a daily basis.
> What will you do?
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and in close contact with the CEO and other members of the eShard Executive Committee, your missions will be:
- Research and analysis of “Mobile Applications Security Testing” market in Europe and around the world (market studies, screening, company profile, etc.);
- Construction of the necessary database for the reliability of the financial assumptions of the business plans and the justification of the valuation elements (beta / risk premium / comparables);
- Preparation of documents of recommendation to the CEOs;
- Drafting of commercial documentation (teaser, pitch and Information Memorandum)
- Development of financial models (business plan, engineering and financial evaluation).
- Support by professionals in a cutting-edge and rapidly expanding sector of activity;
- Dynamic working environment within a young and friendly team;
- Flexible hours of work;
- Space dedicated to talent development;
- Health insurance with good medical and dental coverage;
- Restaurant tickets supported up to 50%;
- Annual events, snacks and drinks.
Interested? Contact us by sending your CV here.