We are looking for a talented self starter candidate to join our development team.
You are not only well versed in iOS development, but also have a strong understanding of what makes a good UX. You have worked with all the components of an iOS app, from client-server communication to UI. What motivates you the most is to have a direct impact on users, you are details-oriented and strive on building great software.
You will participate in building an app that is changing the micromobility paradigm and is gearing up to scale to millions of users.
Pony is a mission-driven driven company. This means every team member is passionate about pursuing the company’s mission and about delivering the necessary milestones to realise our vision. We have a sense of purpose and we are eager to do a superior job to serve this purpose.
What you will be doing
– Work closely with the teams to understand the specs and deliver great user experience and pixel-perfect interfaces
– Keep our tech stack state of the art: we always evaluate what is best for our needs
– Share the latest innovation to the product team and suggest resulting potential new features or UX changes
– Work on new features
– Keep our UI smooth and improve the UX
– Help the Customer Service and Operations team with tools and scripts
– Improve our delivery process with tests,continuous integration, automated screenshots
– Always find ways to make our app more reliable and bug free
Our Tech Stack
– Swift 5
– Circle CI
Autres informations :
– Bordeaux, Angers
– Remote friendly job, however, you must abide to the ‘pony remote golden rules’ and be able to join the rest of us for offsites on a regular basis
– Free pony riding