Lead Developer - Marbotic
Marbotic is engaged in a deep process of product improvement and optimization, and shifting from a hardware-based business model to a hybrid business model including monetization. In this context, we are looking for an experienced Lead Dev to help us build the best educational tool for preschoolers mixing wooden toys and digital. Working closely with the Head of Product and Innovation, you will be expected to design a solid app framework and a clean data-architecture as a foundation for future developments, and make game designer’s dreams come true!
- Design a solid framework for future developments
- Collaborate with Head of Product and Innovation to build an accurate and clean data-architecture that serves user research and marketing goals
- Mentor the dev team (2+ people) to ensure a functional, state of the art, clean and healthy app dev
- Scrum Master: part of a scrum master responsibility will be on your hand
- Develop apps and tools
Requirements: Must Have
- Computer science engineer degree
- 8+ years experience including a significant experience in the app business. Bonus points for paying app business.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and iOS environments
- You have a very strong sense of logic and like to find shortcuts
- You like to improve the tools and process to make everyone’s work easier and more efficient, you always question the state of art
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with you dev mates, Head of Product and Innovation and Game designer
- You are a perfectionist!
- Good app and game culture
- Fluent in English
Requirements: Nice to have
- Conversational French
- Experience in kids products/service
Why Join Us
- Help deliver a life-changing product with impact on children
- Create new, innovative objects of play
- Help nurture our Humane company culture
- Join a committed team who has been working together for several years
- We have excellent foundations, a product system with proven demand and massive opportunity to build a special, impactful brand
- Make a lasting difference and impact on the direction of our company!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- 6 weeks of vacation time
- Luncheon vouchers (Swile)