DESKi, “learn” in Breton, is a young and innovative company, combining a strong expertise in both medical imaging and artificial intelligence. DESKi works hand in hand with medical practitioners and researchers to develop automated, accurate, and data-driven medical image analysis tools for an enhanced patient care.Currently, DESKi focuses on building algorithms to democratize ultrasound usage in partnership with the Hospital of Bordeaux to ease access to medical imaging around the globe.
- Develop new features and improve our annotation plateform:
- Central tool for DESKi’s research and development
- Web based plateform to annotate/labelise medical images for our clinical partners
- Developement of new features: complex segmentation tool (surfaces, bounding box), hangling 3D images (CT scanner, MRI), improved UI/UX, portability of web App, etc.
- Handling Deski infrastructure : developement and deployement server, cloud-based and physical, live monitoring
- Development of C++/C# modules for model deployement
- Technical counsulting in software developement
- Direct contact with R&D team and medical partners
- Linux (ubuntu)
- DICOM sever (Orthanc)
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- High level skills in Python and C++
- High level skills in JS, CSS, and modern front-end frameworks Cloud (AWS), SQL, and Docker familiarities proficiency in english
- Bonus: C#/.net background in IA/ML DICOM server (Orthanc) Medical culture