.NET Lead Dev - PROGRAMISTO
.Net Lead Dev
Be our next Programisto Expert*
Programisto is a tech company with a high-level expertise in building Digital Products. We are home for developers and experts from all around the globe. We are proud to gather an awesome community in which fulfill your career path from working on basic projects to building awesomely designed products.
We are expanding with rocket-fast growth and are backed by our own investment fund to finance our products launch. We plan to grow from 15 to 30 experts by the end of next year.
Our 3 Teams :
- “Lab studio”: Building digital products from scratch by backing the idea of an entrepreneur and helping him through all the creation steps
- “Tech Fabriko”: Developing web-based or mobile apps for clients in need of a high-level tech squad
- “Consulting Experts”: Broadcasting our culture and expertise inside our client teams to help them succeed in their projects.
Join our fulfilling and caring work environment in our office in Bordeaux. In Programisto we value our team members from any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
YOUR MISSION IF YOU ACCEPT IT
This is an opportunity for you to join our passionate team at the heart of innovation broadcasting : the Consulting Experts team.
As a .Net Lead Dev at Programisto, you will join one of our client teams, managing developments and carrying out the technical design. You will be responsible for the reliability and performance of the code you and your team create.
You will have ownership of your scope and will be the support of the other engineers both on your product team to ensure an effective delivery. Working closely with the client departments on their technical roadmap and architecture, your work will have a major impact on the scaling and features of their product.
During your career at Programisto and if you want to, you will have the opportunity to switch on the other teams (Lab studio, Tech Fabriko) to learn new skills and face new challenges.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Work in an Agile squad and be the lead of a tech team
- Understand the context of your scope and its business implications
- Facilitate collaboration with product owners and tech leads to solve problems
- Carry out the product technical architecture and contribute to build its technical documentation
- Estimate the tasks with the team
- Drive improvements in processes, practices and product
- Proactively researching and leading technical design
- Work in close collaboration with the core team to ensure that their guidelines are shared by all
- Supporting teams in increasing the delivery proficiency by creating a learning environment.
- Represent Programisto in Bordeaux Tech meetings
- Share your expertise with Programisto Tech Community
- Broadcast our good practices and expertise to our clients
- Your 5+ years of experience as a .Net developer has allowed you to be completely comfortable with C#, ASP.NET and .NET Core.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience as a Lead Dev
- You have abilities to mentor
- Your knowledge of a frontend framework: React js and / or Angular js would be a plus
- You are familiar with REST APIs
- You are fluent in English
- You have had the opportunity to work on challenging projects before and are recognized for your autonomy, which does not prevent you from appreciating teamwork.
- You regularly monitor technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge and interacting with people with varied backgrounds
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fast growing environment
- Agile company
- An active Tech community
- Develop your personal brand and expertise
- Swile card for lunch
- 50% company medical insurance
- 50% transport
- 3 days of remote work per week (optional)
- Amazing work environment in Bordeaux
- Attractive salary (package from 46 to 55k€ depending on your skills)
- Call with Tifenn, our Engineering Recruiter
- Interview with Guillaume, our VP Tech (+ Kata)
- Interview with Marie-Laure, our Business Engineer
- Interview with Florian, our CEO