Product Manager - Luni
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity. Our Fitness Coach app was the most downloaded fitness app in the United States. Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store’s top sellers!
We believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, friends, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, ambitious and bold Product Manager to join the Product team and contribute to the evolution of Luni and our applications.
Participate to create the perfect mobile experience for mobile users !
Your challenges 🔥 :
– Define the strategy and roadmap of the different apps
– Collaborate with designers, content managers and developers to build the best experience for our users
– Contribute to the entire product life cycle: exploratory phase, solution iteration, launch and analyses for improvements
– Elaborate and participate to user research : quantitative and qualitative to constantly refine our understanding of user behavior (app store reviews, live user testing, tracking analysis)
– Identify, design and prioritize solution with a hands on attitude based on fast prototyping and short iteration.
– Follow and present key metrics of your product line using our analytics
– Ensure thorough competitive intelligence to keep track of consumer apps market
You’ll enjoy 🚀
– The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day. (That’s not rhetoric, we really mean it.)
– The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
– A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development
– A flat hierarchy
– Competitive salary and benefits
– Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion
– Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
Who you are 🙋
You’ve an advanced level in English and have 4+ years as a Product Manager in mobile:
– You master the universe of mobile applications and its specificities
– You think critically, measure, and leverage information about analytics data to make insightful recommendations to cross-functional partners around the product and user experience.
You enjoy taking an active role in the creativity process:
– You collaborate closely with internal design teams to create the best UX/UI experience.
– You guarantee consistency between the different products as well as with the company vision and the brand.
– You have great knowledges of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD or Photoshop.
You’re a great communicator and collaborator:
– You have exceptional ownership, project management and prioritization skill.
– You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level.