Launched in 2013 and following 7 years of strong growth, French Home Improvement tech company ManoMano seems unstoppable!
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (300 million euros so far), we now have more than 530 Manas & Manos located across our 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona.
Our business platforms are represented in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany. They carry over 4 million products and work with more than 3,000 sellers highly selected.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (Top 40 French startups), we have the objective to reinvent the Home Improvement experience by providing customers a one stop shop solution for easy access to online tips, products and innovative services.
More than anything, joining ManoMano presents a fantastic personal experience, where global projects and core values are underpinned by individual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowned for the optimal working conditions it provides.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
At ManoMano, we love and aspire to
– Push often and serenely to production
– Monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics)
– Take advantage of containers flexibility (docker)
– Leverage cloud scalability (AWS)
– Migrate to a micro-services architecture
– Cultivating continuous improvement
As PHP/Symfony Senior Developer you will
– Join a Feature Team on a specific project and report to an Engineering Manager
– Working hand to hand with the products and UX/UI teams to create the perfect experience for the Visitors.
– Analyse, design and develop high quality functionalities
– Learn and share good practices
– Improve your code and others thank to code review
– Ensure optimal test coverage
– Push to production
-Follow your metrics to improve the product in the next iteration
We do at ManoMano
– Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
– Devops: CI/CD, observability…
– React, PHP/Symfony, Java SpringBoot, Gradle, Quarkus, Python, Go, NodeJS, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Linux, AWS…
– GSuite, Slack, Confluence, Draw.io, JIRA…
Microservices, PHP 7, Symfony 3.4, Symfony 4, PHPUnit, Jenkins, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, Gi
– Technically knowledgeable / “a doer” – not afraid to DO, participate and help others / you are not afraid to to take initiatives and offer new solutions
– Innovative and creative
– Excellente digital culture and Data Driven
– Autonomous and adaptable (desire to work in a fast growing environment / Start-up)
– Humble et curious with a big appetite to learn discover and experiment new things
– Team spirit and great communication skills
– You come to work with good intentions and good vibes
– High level of English
What we can offer you at ManoMano
– Fast growing start-up environment
– international & agile company
– sponsorings to external conferences – organisation of internal and external Meetups
– crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledges, learn from others)
– 300 m2 of open space in the 7th and last floor of a new building in Belcier, Gare-Saint Jean
– 35 holidays
– 2 days a week work from home
– attractive salary (package)