Talent Acquisition Manager - Luni
👉 You will work alongside Luni’s founder and the head of talent acquisition to recruit the best talent in our ecosystem.
You will own full-cycle recruiting and have a very strategic position as we consider recruitment as key.
⭐️Your goals ⭐️
• You manage the full cycle recruitment process, from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• You are close to the team, understand the specificities of each position and acquire a good knowledge of the mobile industry.
• You attract the best profiles in tech, find out about active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities.
• You offer an exceptional candidate experience, being rigorous, reactive and ensuring constant feedback along the process.
• You work on projects to make Luni shine outside our walls and gym.
💫 Who you are
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a recruiter with a focus on tech profiles (in a company or in a recruitment agency)
• You have a strong interest in the tech landscape
• You have really good communication skills
• You have a positive and team-oriented approach to your work
• You have a good level of English and you can interview in English
💫Process you can expect :
• A screening video call (30 min) with Delphine, Head of Talent Acquisition, to understand your motivations and answer your questions.
• A video call or on site interview (1h), with Delphine and Justine, Head of People Culture, to better understand your career path and make sure we are aligned on the expectations.
• A fully remote exercice to better assess your skills.
• A final on site interview with Adrien, CEO, and a member of the team, to understand if we’d enjoy working together, share Luni vision and answer to some remaining questions.