Talent Manager - ESHARD
At eShard, we believe that the management of talented people deserves a specific
role. Indeed, we feel that our talented team on board requires a particular attention
for developing their hard and soft skills, matching their attitude in line with eShard
DNA and finding motivation for their day to day job.
And we are at a key moment of our history facing an acceleration. You will endorse a
key role to help us manage this fast growth with the following assignments.
Therefore, we are setting up a new organisation leaving space for talents to develop
themselves, to promote collective intelligence but also to emphasize the individual
responsibility. In our opinion, we’d rather avoid both pyramidal or full flat extremes.
Talent management at eShard requires a dedicated position to help talents to grow in
line with company core values which are Excellence, Collaborative, Disruptive and
Trusted. We are striving to enforce them in all aspects of our work: the way we interact
with each other, how we define our products, how we exchange with our customers.
- You are a highly motivated person, willing to support an efficient and flourished team
in a fast growing technical company.
- You easily embrace a coach attitude and you trust that, conveying eShard’s core values, complex situations need to find the balanced compromises between different interests.
- You will be the person managing talents from all the following perspectives: recruitment, integration, making them accountable, monitoring their performance and satisfaction, defining collaborative working rules, and developing plans for individual growth.
- You know how to adapt your interpersonal communication to different people and culture, in an international environment.
- You are curious and pride yourself to be in constant motion. This position will lead you to interact with everyone in the organisation and create the processes and metrics for enforcing a fair and factual evaluation of individuals’ performance.
- You will be in charge of building our employer brand and attracting new talents.
- You will contribute to creating a company culture and visibility that gives a good space for people development, performance management and a strong key staff retention.
- You will closely work with the founders of the company: the CEO and the CTO.